Discussion Board

November 2018 Update Nov 11, 2018

I began work on **Sleepy Clips** in March of this year. I took a break for a few months to work on art and [Patreon](https://patreon.com/sleepycomics). Around the end of October I got interested in this site again. The past few weeks have seen lots of updates. * [I wrote a resources document](/faq/resources), which contains lots of useful links. * I updated the look and feel of the site. * I've streamlined my video clip uploading process, allowing me to batch upload many files efficiently. * I worked many hours to update scene titles, descriptions and categories. * I created a page where you can [view a list of all scenes](/clip/all). Most importantly, I've combed through my library of video files and uploaded hundreds of them. **I'm currently at over 650 files**. I'm being a bit picky when it comes to what scenes to post. There are thousands of clips out there, and I simply don't have time to process them all. I'm finding clips that are popular and good quality. **I'm interested in hearing from you guys:** * Are there any good clips I'm missing? * What features on this site would you like to see? Thanks!

All Threads

February 2020 Update Feb 13, 2020
Mid 2019 Update Aug 11, 2019
2019 Scenes Jan 09, 2019
November 2018 Update Nov 11, 2018
Site Launch Oct 25, 2018